Next:
Arizona @  Utah
ESPN

One thing to say..

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football One thing to say..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ALUF
      Participant

Drake toll has a punchable face…sick of seeing his videos suggested to me on YouTube

Central Coast Ute
      Participant

Agreed. I even asked for it not to be recommended, but I still keep seeing it.

ukiyoronin
      Participant

He’s the absolute worst. And not just because he’s a ute hater. His videos are just a bunch of trashy click bait. He is so bad at being neutral and fair in his commentary. I’ve found that Big12 insiders is a much better choice for a Big12 podcast.

UofU Fanatic
        Participant

100% agree!!!! I now only listen to about 1 every 10 podcast episodes but I should just remove it entirely as every time I get angry with the dude. 100% click bait crap, very biased and a Utah hater

Heartland College Sports is my go to for Big 12. Utah Football Fans is good. And Locked in Utes good

MDUte
          Participant

Without a doubt, the dude’s super annoying. While I agree he seems to always have something negative or clickbait worthy to say about Utah, I have a slightly different opinion. I love the fact that he spends so much time talking about Utah.

Whether it’s positive or negative, I subscribe to theory that all publicity is good publicity. And the fact that he’s choosing to talk so much about Utah shows me that that’s who people want to hear about most…Utah! So just as I like to thank the idiot Zoobs who work so tirelessly on social media to spread the bad word about Utah and therefore are providing so much free PR and marketing on Utah’s behalf…I’ll gladly thank guys like Drake Toll for doing the same. Please keep the spotlight always on Utah! Go Utes!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.