Our D is going to blow up Arizona’s offense

Viewing 10 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Kahlil Tate may not play. And it looks like their center and both guards on their offensive line may not play: 

Head coach Kevin Sumlin said Monday that center Josh McCauley and guards Bryson Cain and Cody Creason are “doubtful” for Saturday’s home finale vs. the No. 7-ranked Utah Utes.

More

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

Damn those helmets are sweet!

PhiladelphiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @philadelphiaute

Ours?  Or theirs?

Personally, the only helmets I disliked more than the ones we were wearing were the “Swoop Wings” and the “Flash ‘U'”.  I can’t decide which helmets were worse between the ones we wore vs. Arizona last year, or the ones we’d worn vs. Idaho St this year (the interlockin U inside the Utah state border).

I believe Utah should never deviate from the “Drum & Feather” and the “Interlocking U’s”

I hope that we follow up the “Ohio St” uniform we wore vs. UCLA last week with an “Ohio St” road version (same pants & helmet, White jersey) @ Arizona.

GO UTES!!!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

This explains why the typically potent Arizona offense struggled and didn’t get a TD at Oregon last Saturday.  I didn’t know they were missing some offensive lineman.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Feeling less anxious.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

Utah is going to ANAEhilate them.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

What do we know about Tate’s backup?

SorryWife
        Ute Fan
        @sorrywife

I believe he is a true freshman. True freshman QB’s have not had a very good time this season against our defense. 

astUTE
      Ute Fan
      @astute

These decisions likely all came about after the group watched the film study of the Utes last 5 games.  I don’t blame them – would you want to go against the Utes after watching the last 5 game films?

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

I hope their backups are not anywhere near as good as USC’s backups.   That didn’t work out so well.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

They can’t be. Their recruiting is maybe a little better than us, so a few more 4 star recruits maybe. They don’t have a stable of college ready 5-star frosh behind Tate.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Our D is going to blow up Arizona’s offense