Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Our future opponents

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Our future opponents

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ProudUte
      Participant

It’s tough to learn a lot about our future opponents because of the level of the teams they played. But, this is what I saw:

– Baylor played well, but I don’t know a thing about Tarleton State. I don’t think the Baylor game will be super easy.

– Utah State has some good players. Will Barnes be the QB in week 3? I just don’t know. He plays at USC next week, where he is undefeated. I don’t think USU will be a pushover, but we should win by a descent margin.

– OK State’s passing game was good and their running game was average. They have two great LBs but are weak on pass defense.

– Arizona has the potent offense most expected. But, their defense was terrible.

– ASU my have been the biggest surprise of the day. They killed Wyoming. Maybe ASU is going to be descent.

– I thought BYU played well last night but it was against SIU, so I don’t know what to think. They play SMU next week and they looked bad against Nevada last week. Then they play Wyoming and the Cowboys were terrible last night. So, BYU could easily start 3-0.

Go Utes!!!

NorthernUte
      Participant

Baylor played good but their QB put the ball in danger wayyyyy too often. If we can keep contain on him 50% of their passing plays, he is going to hand the ball too us. This is obviously just based on Yesterdays game and a few of the other games he’s played in that I’ve looked into. We should be able to take advantage of that though!

RedUte14
      Participant

Arizona was a one trick pony with Fifita and McMillan

Utah#1
        Participant

If Utah can contain Fifita and lockdown McMillan in the game I think they beat Arizona convincingly.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.