PFF commentary on OK state game

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football PFF commentary on OK state game

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Duhwayne
      Participant

Ute Dub
      Participant

Good stuff. It may be that OK state just sucks, especially if Ollie Gordon is going to play mediocre.

Dallas
      Participant

Gilman was top rated player. I don’t know what that means but I think he did good. That’s nice as I’ve heard grumbling that he was terrible in previous games.

Also, love how these guys say Utah’s dominance doesn’t come down to grades but just consistently winning. We have some amazing coaches. Wish all the 5* players in the country felt the same.

Grayshirt
        Participant

You know how Kyle talks about certain players that posses the ‘it factor’? Well that’s Klye to a T. He’s got it in spades. I think Morgan does too.

triage24
      Participant

Love this…I wonder if MB is outside this list because of ball control

Luke R
      Participant

I like it because just like everything else I have heard or read they pretty much burry the lead. Utah completely dominated the game until OK St last 2 drives. We had the ball for 42 minutes and had a true freshman at qb. Their offense couldn’t do anything but still all anyone wants to talk about is what Ok St needs to do to get right. I hope everyone keeps sleeping on the Utes. I mean when you watch or listen to national media they just skip over Utah. Coach Whitt loves it too.

wcrunner
        Participant

Joel Klatt has said a number of times–KW doesn’t care if you talk about Utah. He just shows up and makes life miserable.

Rick
      Participant

I was completely under impressed with both their O-line and their D-line. We beat their butts in the trenches and that is why we dominated them. They have great LBs and DBs but they suck in the trenches. I also think we will man handle U of A in the trenches this Saturday. I love what I am seeing from both our lines.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.