Arizona @  Utah
ESPN

Physicality

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Physicality

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      tanute3
      Participant

Remember the discussions of Utah not being ready for the physical play of the Big 12? 🙂 I think there’s a few guys on OSU who won’t be feeling that way after today.

2008 National Champ
      Participant

I don’t remember anyone credible saying that Utah couldn’t handle the physicality of the Big-12. The discussions I remember were based on what we saw in the 4th quarter which is how Utah’s secondary would hold up against the wide open offenses of the Big-12.

When a guy who gets pulled at halftime after going 8-22 turns into Joe Montana in the 4th quarter.,,

TruckStopTerrors
      Participant

That was just troll talk. But yeah, the conference is in for a rude awakening if they believe that.

UteBacker

Well, I’m eating crow tonight. I didn’t think we had the running back personnel to shove it down their throat. I owe you an apology Micah.

This was a really good win today. Road wins against ranked teams are rare.

It might be fun next week based on Whitt’s comments on the post game show. It sounded to me like he’s been waiting for Arizona since last year’s nightmare.

Go Utes!!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.