Arizona @  Utah
ESPN

Podcasts for Utah Football news

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Podcasts for Utah Football news

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      UtesRule
      Participant

If you want daily (or weekly in some cases) Utah Football news / interviews, I’d recommend the following podcasts:

– University of Utah Sound (KSL Sports) – they post any and all interviews with the team and sometimes if they have a guest on one of their shows that is focused on Utah Football.

– Utah Utes Interviews (ESPN700) – Team interviews plus interviews from prior players or media (I.e. Bill Riley) who cover the Utes.

– Locked on Utes (Locked On Network)

– The Utah Blockcast – This is Steve Bartle’s podcast.

– The Utah Checkdown – This is a weekly podcast from Josh Furlong.

– Runnin’ Hoops Podcast – Great podcast dedicated to Utah Basketball.

– The Drive with Spence Checketts (ESPN700) – He has a lot of interviews with guys like Stevenson Sylvester, Bill Riley, et al.

– The Sean O’Connell Show (ESPN700) – IMHO not nearly as good (yet) as Bill Riley’s show was, but he still gets a lot of good interviews that are worth listening to.

– I also occasionally hear good interviews with DJ & PK, Hans & Scotty G and JJ & Alex, all KSL Sports podcasts.

There you have it. Where I get a lot of very good Utes news and interviews.

Central Coast Ute
      Participant

Good list. I also like the Utah Man Podcast. I’ve been listening to them for years. They mostly speak about the news and what’s going on. Last week, they had Brett Ciancia from Pick Six Previews on. Ciancia is one of the best around. I like him better than Phil Steele, and Utah Man was one of the first in the market to bring him on their show.

D T
        Participant

Thought I had them all already, but just followed Utah Man Podcast & downloaded the Pick Six episode….I enjoy hearing from BC….Thanks for sharing.

D T
      Participant

I’m a podcast-listening person in general, so I think your list is well thought out….Thanks for posting.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.