Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Points Left on the Field

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Points Left on the Field

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

So I’m procrastinating on doing some projects. I reviewed the play-by play stats to determine how many points were left on the field. If you go by Red Zone being from the 20, they left 11 points on the field. If you stretch that to the 30, they left 21 points on the field. If you stretch that to the 35, you might as well break open another bottle….

1st Possession: TWII fumbles on OSU 29
      3rd Possession: Utah gets the ball on OSU 14 after INT. TWII fumbles snap and run fails on 4th and goal at OSU 5 (left 7 points).
      4th Possession: Delay of Game on 4th and goal at OSU 2 results in FG (left 4 points)
      5th Possession: 6 plays punt, but had 1st down at OSU 35.
      11th Possession: Failed TWII run at OSU 33
      13th Possession: TWII run failed on 4th and 1 at OSU 25.

89ute
      Participant

There was also the swing (backward) pass to CBB that OSU recovered. It seemed like we had a drive clicking that ended deep in OSU territory. (I’m going strictly from memory)

Anonymous
        Inactive

That swing pass to CBB was ruled a fumble on Utah’s 42, so I left it out. We had a sad string of failed possessions in the 2nd half. Several 3 and outs, some 6 and outs. Just not executing.

rbmw263
      Participant

Fulks dropped a pass that im almost sure gets us into auto 3 pt territory if not goes all the way

Anonymous
        Inactive

That one still makes me sick. All of Fulks drops were executed well by TWill and the blocking but he simply takes his eyes off the ball. 

89ute
        Participant

Fulks is frustrating. He has had too many easy passes dropped this year. I don’t recall seeing him in the game after this drop. We may have seen the last of Fulks.

I wonder why we don’t use him on jet sweeps? My guess is that he fumbles as much as he drops.

Anonymous
          Inactive

They have our jet sweeps don’t work usually. CBB makes them work. 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.