Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      1 1
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Anonymous
      Inactive

Positives?????? Anyone? A win?

Joe Williams is back……but will probably be dead at the rate which they want to make him carry the team???

rbmw263
        Participant

It was a trap game with the crap weather against a team with as much momentum as they’ve had in years coming into the game and a win is a win applies.

Wow. I did it.

RedRocks
          Participant

A win is a win… but I can’t figure out how we can’t seem to score or move the ball well against some of the PAC-12’s worst defenses.

rbmw263
            Participant

when you eliminate the guessing game and variety even the worst defense can be stout. Theres so little doubt as to the play thats coming that they can lock in with little fear of being burned for selling out. Its something that is going to drive me off the edge. I dont mind being run heavy on a day like today but god damn keep them honest

IrieUte
        Participant

Chase Hansen is healthy.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I thought Joe Wiliams juggled the ball in the air as he crossed the goal line. It was as if he was fighting a complusion. Maybe Milton can capture that?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think that play calling suffers from the flawed belief that our good OL is sufficient to counter 8 or 9 in the box. A steak of 10’staight 4th down conversions only added to that. So the play calling has become predictable in the redzone: run it up the middle. It is now biting them in the ass big time. Loss at Cal due to failed ram it execution. Pathetic results today. Predictable on offense is not good.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.