TCU @  Utah
ESPN

Prediction

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      4 7
      ALUF
      Participant

I honestly think rising is out again, I don’t think Wilson moves the ball on asu through the air and because of that Bernard will be going against loaded boxes and we won’t be able to run. I’m expecting a couple turnovers giving them short fields and we lose. I bet whitt when asked about the mcmurphy report will just saying something like “well I didn’t report that, who reported that”. I hope I’m wrong and we pull this off Wilson or rising, here on out every game is make or break.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

^^PTSD

Also, you have zero faith that Ludwig can come up with plays to counter the box stacking and blitzes. And rightfully so.

Utegator
        Participant

Ludwigs favorite play is to run it up the middle with a loaded box.

I do like their choice to wear all white in the Tempe heat though. Someone is game planning right.

ProudUte
      Participant
        I don’t agree but I get why you feel the way you do. I am nervous about tonight’s game. The team has not shown me anything that gives me great confidence. Some individual players like Singer, Kuithe and Bernard have looked good. But, the team as a whole – no so much.
      Jim Vanderhoof
      Participant

Think positive ALUF. Man alive the tide is about to turn in our favor. Take your eyes off the rear view mirror and look forward.

2008 National Champ
        Participant

“those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it”
        – some old guy who apparently thought that the rear view mirror is an important part of the car

Jim Vanderhoof
          Participant

Thanks for words of wisdom National Champ. Those who dwell on the past don’t see the positives in the future. As this old guy says the rear view mirror is an important part of the car if your always using it to look back.

lgt4141
      Participant

I can see where you are coming from based on 2023 and 2024. I think we all feel that a little bit. I am trying to be positive and hope to see a better ending tonight than last time. Sometimes a football game is like a movie with ups and downs. I hope the ending of tonight’s movie doesn’t leave us dissapointed.

22Ute22
      Participant

I think Utah wins an ugly 21-20 game, and that while we win the game by record, we won’t come away happy with the actual on field performance and what it means going forward.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.