Fox

Pregame thoughts

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Pregame thoughts

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      4 3
      Utah
      Participant

Oklahoma State and Kansas St and UCF and TCU are tough. If we have Cam, we are just better. I’m not worried about them at all.

Ok, maybe TCU. I’ll know better after they play UCF today.

QB – we will be happy with our QB today. It’s hard to take the next step. Even Alex Smith sucked his freshman year. Wilson will please and excite people today.

Utah fandom will be very happy because we will know that we are winning the Big 12, after we see today’s game.

RB – Bernard is #1. He is averaging over 6 yards per carry. Todays goal is to find our #2. We need another RB over 6 ypc.

WR/TE: holy s**t Utah. Alford with no catches. King with no catches. Kuithe has limited catches. F**king do better. Jesus Christ the coaches have failed here.

Defense: lol. Good luck Big 12. Y’all about to learn what defense is.

Kicking: figure it out. S**t.

We win, 56-0.

UteBacker

Love your optimism, Utah, but I think we’re in for an underwhelming win. I hope I’m wrong and we have a quarterback controversy after the game ;).

Utah
        Participant

I am optimistic because Bryson Barnes is starting.

We get one, if not two pick sixes.

I think we get 3+ turnovers.

Thats why I’m so optimistic.

GreatNorthernUte
      Participant

I dont think it will be underwhelming but 56-0 is over the top. Wilson will be fine but he is a true freshman making his first FBS start. 34-10 seems about right.

ProudUte
      Participant

You are very optimistic about Utah football. Probably more so than any other Ute fan I know. Good for you. I hope you are right!!!

I don’t think today will be as easy as you think, but I hope so. 🙂

Zigziggler
      Participant

I think that we win in convincing fashion. That of course comes with a Whitt Twist! Allow Utah State to flirt with upset and then just crap on the Aggies and then play ball control offense to end the game. Quarters 2 and 3 is where are points will be scored.

1 1
      2008 National Champ
      Participant

at what point do posi-trolls become as insufferable as nega-trolls? asking for a friend

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.