Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      5 13

November is a coming

Image result for pump the brakes gif

EagleMountainUte
      Participant

You must be fun around the Holidays.

4 3

Just jaded. enjoying the ride but daydreaming of playing tOSU in the Rose bowl is WAAAAY premature. AZ st is the only thing that matters.

Don’t go there. 

EagleMountainUte
          Participant

I am not daydreaming. A f**king article by CBS sports projects Utah there. Funny enough they have Khakis finally beating Urban. That is where they are way off as usual. 

never bet against Urban. Even meat chicken knows that

4 2
      ironman1315
      Participant

Go cheer for the zoobs

3 1
        EagleMountainUte
        Participant

Impossible he hates Mormons so much. It is hard for him to enjoy Covey doing so well let alone Coach Whitt getting an offense finally. 

Anonymous
          Participant

Maybe he just hates sanctimonious Mormons, of which ther are a lot here in Utah. This comes from an active Mormon who grew up here, but lived outside of Utah for 20+ years. A lot of narrow-minded, sanctimonious Mormons her in Utah. 🙂

EagleMountainUte
            Participant

A lot of sanctimonious asses across all areas of the country. Bitching about one is a you problem. 

1 1
      AgouraUte

Yep – break out the Xanax!

ironman1315
      Participant

Also, didn’t you predict a close game to UCLA? And USC? Amd Zona?

Nope…. had the Utes everyone

ironman1315
          Participant

I said close game not a loss.

Larry B
            Participant

“The one thing a feel certain about is that Utah will not play out the season at the level they’ve shown the last three weeks. The question is can the overcome it and find a way to win.
            I don’t see a letdown this week Utah 29  UCLA 21″

That was his UCLA prediction. He also called for a 32-27 game against Stanford and a WTF loss to Arizona.

The dude is a BYU troll.

EagleMountainUte
              Participant

Ann Arbor it is Ann Arbor from Utefans. 

5 3

Pretty rational picks -no?  Sorry if I don’t jump on the 50-2 score predictions.

Az st. seems like the only other PAC12 team left on the Utes schedule that has the mojo.  Really wish this game was at RES.

This is the game. Kwhitt pulls this one out I’m on Rose Bowl bandwagon.

Confidence is very very guarded but I’ll go 27 -24 Utes…. please baby jesus let this be true.

EagleMountainUte
                Participant

Ludicrous even after a ASU win Utah has a long way to go. Only gimme being TDS with their crap offense. 

ironman1315
                Participant

Except the fact that you lied. And the fact that you have been consistently negative and consistently wrong. And have consistently been a douche.

ladyinred
      Participant

Arguably one of the biggest reason Utah has faltered in November is depth issues. This year is different – capable backups at nearly every position. 

Utah5410
      Participant

ASU. Has been consistent every week but most every week lose the close games. They will play inspired, there fans will be pumped and in the past this sets up for a loss. BUT, if Ytah continues to do what they’ve done the last 4 weeks offensively, run moss 25-30 times and throw just enough to keep them honest we should control the clock and negate ASUs emotion. ASU. Offensively is good but not great. Wilkins is a gamer, Benjamin a stud and Harry is both. BUT. Our D pound for pound is much more talented at the skill positions. Stop the run, spy on Wilkins and make him beat us with his arm ( which I don’t think he can do) and we’re gravy. I’m nervous but as long as we don’t come out throwing up all over ourselves like we did against UCLA we should be fine. The first quarter will speak volumes especially in this game. Fortunately you could tell we didn’t come in focused against UCLA. ASU. Will have our attention, it screams big time game. Our guys should be ready.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.