Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Ranking most important players at this point of the season?

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Ranking most important players at this point of the season?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

My Top five Utes for the 2016 season.

1. Joe Williams without him Utah probably doesn’t keep up with UCLA.  By the end of January we as fans will look back and think if Joe Williams hadn’t come back this season probably ends in Vegas or worst.

2.Mitch Wishnowsky extended offensive droughts and he is able to flip the field repeatedly.  His only bad punt being against Washington but that was from the endzone with very little time and the coverage was pretty crappy.

3. Lowell Lotulelei USC was closer than it needed to be because he was hurt and Cal was able to move with ease at times resulted in a loss.  

4. Marcus Williams will be really missed next year.  He covers a lot of ground and is a ball hawk that Quarter backs get scared of.

5.Troy Williams his completion percentage is lower than it needs to be but his arm has stretched the field and keeps defenses honest against the rush.  I think next year we can really expect a lot of growth from him despite losing Tim Patrick. 

UTE98
      Participant

I agree with yours.

My additions would be Tim Patrick, Raelon Singleton, Hunter Dimick, and Chase Hansen.

And a huge shout out to all the back ups who’ve stepped in when needed.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.