Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Ranking Utah’s 2024 schedule

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Ranking Utah’s 2024 schedule

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ProudUte
      Participant

Deseret News

This article ranks Utah’s 2024 schedule from best to worst. I do agree with the first four on their list. I kind of understand BYU being fifth because of the rivalry, but …

What do you guys think?

Utah
      Participant

I think they did a good job. I think putting Arizona and OSU back to back is the only remotely hard thing about this schedule.

Whitt’s last year, first year in the Big 12, Cam Rising…

Anything less than 10 wins will be a disappointment.

//r00t4Utes
        Participant

I would put UCF as a scheduling difficulty, traveling cross country on a short week.

The unknowns for that hand as of now are;
        How good will be UCF
        What will the Utes be playing for ( possibly trap game)

However, the Utes do catch a break by not passing on Florida in August or September

OmahaOmaha
      Participant

I think most of the difficulties have been mentioned – OSU and AZ back to back, then the long flight to UCF on a short week.

There’s always the “trap” game, although we won’t know who it is till the season gets underway. In 22 it would’ve been TCU and in 23 it would’ve been WVU. Someone will outperform their preseason prediction, but who? I just don’t see it being BYU as its program after 8 years seems to be languishing in mediocrity. Rival games are always scary, but, if we’re healthy going into it this year, they just don’t have the talent or coaching to keep up with us this year.

utefansince79
      Participant

For decades now the Holy War often sees underdogs give the favorites all they can handle. Could be a very competitive game come early November.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.