Fox

RB room is imploding

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football RB room is imploding

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      4 2
      AZUTE
      Participant

Mitchell is hurt, Randle moved to CB, Glover is having issues of some sort. In his post game interview Whit said Glover wasn’t in the game plan today.

That leaves Bernard Stanley Vincent and Andrews.

The Miami Ute
      Participant

Yeah, I was shocked to see Charlie Vincent playing today…

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Mitchell went back in the game, didn’t he?

Wes
        Participant

Yes

1 1
          AZUTE
          Participant

For two carries but was clearly limping as he jogged off the field. 2nd half was all Bernard and Stanley

ProudUte
      Participant

I was told that Glover tweeted something about it being in God’s hands. I wonder what is going on. I hope he is okay.

Trevor
        Participant

I feel like this is a similar situation that happened with Tavion where he was making these cryptic messages.

MotherJabubu
          Participant

not a surprise that a player thinks they should be the clear #1 but the coaches don’t agree

RoboUte
      Participant

We might have to just keep converting even more people.

Edit: wait that came out wrong, for any neutral parties reading, I swear that’s BYU, not us.

ukiyoronin
      Participant

Well, at least we aren’t stuck with Ollie Gordon. If you watched the Oklahoma St. Game this weekend, you’ll know why.

PlainsUte
        Participant

Ollie musta been out drinkin’ again on Friday night. 17 carries for 49 yards (2.9 yards per carry). Did better as a receiver, two catches for 20 yards. He did best work in OT, though, so I’ll give him that.

OmahaOmaha
      Participant

Meanwhile in Fayetteville, JJ looks to be in the best shape of his career and it shows on the field. Ugh…

hbUte
        Participant

I’m not so sure about JJ health wise. Had a good game overall but he was struggling a few times when he went off the field in the 2nd half. Surprised that he made it through the entire game.

PlainsUte
          Participant

Yeah JQJ got a bit gimpy in the 2nd half. Not sure if he was cramping up. For early September in Stoolwater it was not all that hot.

cj13
      Participant

Mitchell will be back. I’m am totally fine with Bernard, Mitchell, and Stanley as RBs. Wouldn’t say it’s imploding yet

Utes 69
      Participant

Bernard is a stud running back, feed him the ball.

in case no body here can remember, when we played tspp he was one of the bright spots on the weak ass offense Utah was running. go Micah

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.