Fox

Recruiting

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      2 11
      Caliman
      Participant

Doubling down on Myles 100% going to Utah anyone wanna bet $500?

7 1
      ironman1315
      Participant

Well now o know we’re hosed.

UteNamedOg
        Participant

USC looks like the favorite, but it would be very nice to have him. Utah has a reputation of being a physically tough team to play. In the past that has resulted in consistency and reeling off some wins against some VERY talented rosters. Ironically… like USC. Same blueprint worked for Wisconsin vs Miami, Iowa vs USC, and even Michigan vs Washington. On the flip side, if you’re some freak WR who’s the fastest kid in the state and happens to be 6’3, you may spend more time blocking than you’d like if you’re racking up several TDs a game and want to keep it that way en route to the NFL.

So in summary: historically we have had a great defense; lots of smart kids who make audibles in paragraph form and keep everyone on the same page throughout, offensive line that very rarely doesn’t give a rush lane or a pocket to step up in, and well… tight ends galore. The con is that you’re going to be a less attractive destination to flashier positions.

Central Coast Ute
      Participant

I’ll take that bet

UteBacker

You still owe me from our last bet.

TruckStopTerrors
      Participant

Certainly not a betting man, but him moving up his commitment date after a USC visit certainly doesn’t bode well for us….

7 2
      RedUte14
      Participant

well now confirmed that we don’t get him.

1 1
      #3bballer
      Participant

Such a troll.

2 1
      AZUTE
      Participant

I’ve never understood the troll mind. Cali what do you get out of it??
      Does it bring you joy or happiness? Do you just enjoy the chaos you think you are creating?

Central Coast Ute
        Participant

It really is interesting. The funny thing about Caliman is that no one ever believes him, so he can’t run to cougarboard and talk about how dumb we are. There really is nothing he can get out of trolling here.

Caliman
          Participant

Just making good use of my connections inside intel. so we’re on for the $500 right?

Central Coast Ute
            Participant

I still remember when Utebacker bet you, and he says you never paid him. We’re on for $500, but since I don’t believe you’ll pay me, I’ll pay you when you pay him. Of course you’re going to lose, again, and I’m not expecting anything from you.

Larry B
              Participant

How about this, both parties venmo a third trusted party, then when the time comes, that third party sends the money to the winner?

Caliman
        Participant

JUST PUTTING OUT THERE THE INTEL INFO IM GETTING FROM MY INSIDERS. PASSING IT ON TO YOU LOYAL UTES

AZUTE
          Participant

Hahahaha you have no insider

Caliman
      Participant

I take VENMO, DOGECOIN, ETHERIUM, and BTC

Kellso
        Participant

DOGECOIN! Ha ha ha. What a rube!

Caliman
          Participant

My most profitable coin bought in at $.0001 back in 2015. so yeah it’s a rube.

Anfernee
            Participant

I sent you a message, brother. Check your inbox.

RoboUte
      Participant

I’ve been wanting Caliman to be right about something just for the fun of it but no dice

Central Coast Ute
        Participant

He was right about Bam Olaseni. If you say every recruit is coming to Utah, you will eventually be right.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.