Fox

Rising is an instant confidence boster

Welcome Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Rising is an instant confidence boster

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ProudUte
      Participant

Rising and the offense

This article got me excited about the potential of the 2024 Ute offense. Here are a few of my favorite quotes from our defensive players:

“I’m just so excited,” veteran linebacker Karene Reid said. “I think I’m excited to play, but personally, I’m excited about our offense. It’s just been so fun to compete against them in fall camp. They’ve done nothing but make us better, so excited for all the fans to see them rolling.”

“I don’t feel nervous at all,” defensive tackle Junior Tafuna added. “I’m just excited to see how we’re going to start the season, and it’s going to be great. Can’t wait to see Cam and everyone out there. It’s going to be — feels like it’ll be just like old times, so I’m excited.”

“Having him out on the fields is like an instant confidence booster,” Tafuna said. “Everyone elevates just because of his leadership, and so having him out on the field is a big key into how everyone wants to play, just because he has that swagger. … When you’ve got it, you know, it makes you want to swing harder and just fight for your brother.”

Cam is more than just a good QB. He is a leader and makes everyone on both sides of the ball better. He may not be an All-American QB, but he knows how to win.

I’m excited to see this team play.

Ol’ Lefty
      Participant

I have been recently re-watching games from the last couple of years and I am starting to realize what good players are coming back. Huge production from Rising, Kuithe and Bernard. I am not sure what kind of athleticism they will bring but the decisions and football brains as well as leadership will be huge.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.