Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Russillo & Kanell on the Holy War

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Russillo & Kanell on the Holy War

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Wilson’s Mustache
      Participant

Today on Russell & Kanell they were really hyping the Holy War game. Danny said that it should be played every year on its own day so that everyone can get a chance to see & experience it. Said its easily the nastiest rivalry in college football.

Thought that was pretty cool.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I actually thought this years was downright cordial compared to years past. The break was well worth it.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Participant

Really? There was a lot of late hits & shoving. I had a couple of friends that watched the game with me that have never seen the rivalry and they thought it was exceptionally chippy.

The only thing I can say is that BYU didn’t do anything overtly “dirty”.

Tony (admin)
          Keymaster

I’ve been to every Utah/byu game at Rice-Eccles since probably 1975. This may have been the most “cordial” of them all.

Anonymous
            Inactive

I agree hugs after the game and everything.  In fact I remember a few plays where BYU players and Utah played helped each other up after tackles.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.