Next:
Arizona @  Utah
ESPN

Signup Issues for Hulu Live TV?

Beat Arizona Forums Misc Signup Issues for Hulu Live TV?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      leftyjace
      Participant

Being the total procrastinator that I am, I waited until now to try to sign up for Hulu Plus Live TV, and it keeps saying “try again later”.

Am I the only one getting this message? Anybody else trying to sign up right now?

Utesbyfive
      Participant

You don’t have to get the Live to get ESPN+ You can add it to any level of service. I have basic with ads, and I was able to add it alacarte.

leftyjace
      Participant

Ya, but… I want to sign up for the live TV stuff for the remainder of the season.
      It’s all good, I found a way to watch it, but what a pain.

Feelinpogi
      Participant

I’m having the same issue. plus.espn.com is a dead webpage…

Feelinpogi
      Participant

In case anyone else is having the same issue I’ve been having… I connected to my VPN to Colorado which allowed the ESPN Plus webpage to open in wherein I was able to purchase the product. However the event still won’t load on my computer so I downloaded the app on my phone and I’m able to watch on my phone. Not ideal, but it works for now. Maybe next week ESPN will have their website running correctly…

chinngiskhaan
      Participant

Took me 5 minutes to sign up for ESPN+ and pull up the game on the app on my tv. Not rocket science fellas. Google it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.