Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

situation is pretty simple

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football situation is pretty simple

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      2008 National Champ
      Participant

We are UCLA fans now since they get both SC and Oregon. If Utah can figure out how to play defense this week and stop turning the ball over, they also get SC and Oregon. Both teams win out and it is 12-0 UCLA (they can lose a game but it can’t be SC or Oregon) v 10-2 Utah in Vegas.

Of course that is best case. Reality is that Utah proved that the defense against Florida wasn’t an anomaly and Ludwig will give up on what is working (4 2nd half carries for Thomas?).

2 2
      Larry B
      Participant

USC and Oregon are both going to roll us.

ProudUte
        Participant

Unless Scalley pulls a rabbit out of his hat, I think you are right.  Both have great offenses which can exploit our many weaknesses on D.

RedUte14
      Participant

I am amazed at this point you think we have a real chance at making the championship game.
      Very very unlikely. We are on the same tier as Washington State.
      It’s a different team than last year.

2008 National Champ
        Participant

I laid out a scenario which would allow Utah to attain it’s goals for this season which starts which getting back to the CCG. Not sure where I said it was probable to occur. In fact, I’m pretty sure my second paragraph highlighted how unlikely I thought it was.

RoboUte
      Participant

“Reality is that Utah proved that the defense against Florida wasn’t an anomaly”

I have a number of I told you sos to cash in

RedUte14
        Participant

You are so cool man XD telling people I told you so on the internet! I wish I could f**king punch people like you

RoboUte
          Participant

You aren’t the man you wish you were. Such is life for some.

RedUte14
            Participant

What a clever statement. You got all of that based off a single comment. You are quite a person.

RoboUte
              Participant

there’s no way that’s the best you can do.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.