Next:
Utah @  Houston
ESPN+

Take that Kiel – Lamar Radcliffe chooses Utah over USC, Oregon, others

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Take that Kiel – Lamar Radcliffe chooses Utah over USC, Oregon, others

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      NarfUte
      Participant
      5 1
      chinngiskhaan
      Participant

That dude is in high school? 6ft2, 225… High school running back. Jeeze Louise. I tried desperately to get up over 155 in HS and I was 6ft4. Looks like a great pick up.

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

When I was in high school anyone over 200 pounds was on the offensive or defensive line. 

Rick
          Participant

Back when I played at Murray, Granite had both Hola brothers and they were well over 200 lbs.  West had a huge RB back in the early 80s too.  They hurt to tackle a lot!

Tony (admin)
            Keymaster

I remember the Hola brothers. I think they were a year or two before I was around. 

Central Coast Ute
      Participant

Rated a high three star. With that offer sheet, I’m sure he’ll get bumped up to 4

LetItRide
      Participant

Ute Dub
        Participant

Great story. 2,100 yards as a SO in HS ain’t too shabby!

UtesRule
          Participant

Very cool story. Reminded me of Andre Miller and his Mom.

I just hope he doesn’t get injured again playing on that terrible field they have at that high school. That’s a joke.

Ute Dub
            Participant

Yeah, that was cool. Cool that his uncle was involved too. I noticed Quinton Ganther played HS ball between Bay Area and Sacramento. So I imagine there’s a bit of a home town connection between Ganther and Radcliffe. 

chinngiskhaan
      Participant

Watching his tape (as a HS sophomore) he runs a lot like Tavion. Loves to hit people rather than get hit. He was bigger than everyone on the field as a sophomore. Quite agile and explosive for a guy that size at that age. Not a wonder why he’s had injury issues. How could you not running like that at that size? If he can keep up the tenacity and quickness/explosiveness he’s going to be a great player. 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.