Next:
Arizona @  Utah
ESPN

Takeaways from Whitt’s post-practice interview

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Takeaways from Whitt’s post-practice interview

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ghost of the HEB
      Participant

Felt good to listen to actual football talk. Not much to gain this early on, but here are a few pieces that stood out to me:
      – QB depth is priority 1, 2 and 3 in this camp. Cam’s status is clearly very much in the air, so they want to be prepared to not have him against FL and beyond.
      – Ja’Quinden is picking up where he left off.
      – Mycah Pittman looks good. Doesn’t appear to be hampered by injury issues like some worried when he transferred.
      – Kuithe still up in the air. Transfer TEs look good (Bentley and King).
      – Lot of confidence in the defense at all levels, especially in Lander Barton taking another step.
      – Waiting on one more player to join— hopefully this week (Likely Trejan Bridges)

ProudUte
      Participant

Lander Barton has the size, speed, and athletism.  However, he seemed out of place sometimes.  I am sure he has spent a lot of time in the film room.  I hope to see major improvement from him this season.  Also, I think he will be helped with a more experienced defensive line.  Pepa makes everyone look better.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.