Next:
Utah @  Houston
ESPN+

Thank you, Cam Rising

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Thank you, Cam Rising

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ProudUte
      Participant

Thanks for your leadership in 2021 and 2022. You led the team to two PAC 12 championships. The game in 2022 at RES against USC was amazing. You showed leadership, strength, and a ton of courage to lead the Utes to that win. That will always be one of my favorite games as a Utes fan.

I’m sorry that you have struggled with injuries. I was so looking forward to this season with all the new weapons you had. Unfortunately, you only played two halves healthy. I wish your career would have ended up on a more positive note. But, your legacy is still strong.

You have been a great Ute that will go down in history. I wish you the best going forward.

Thanks, a loyal Ute fan.

Jim Vanderhoof
      Participant

Well said.

RUUTES
      Participant

I am grateful for some of the most exciting games I can remember helmed by Cam. He was a true baller. Injuries and time eventually take all players. He did a great job and will be remembered well. I hope he somehow remains part of the game and the team (coaching if he’s inclined).

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.