Next:
Utah @  Houston
ESPN+

THANK YOU! Fundraiser Goal Achieved!

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football THANK YOU! Fundraiser Goal Achieved!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

I’m humbled and thankful to all of you wonderful, generous Ute Hub supporters who donated in the fundraiser to help cover the site’s operational costs! We are keeping the llights on for another year! Goal achieved! The fundraiser will remain open for those who still wish to donate. I’ll make some small, unobtrusive links in the right column and footer. 

Ok so how else can you help you ask? Communities like this are driven by their members! YOU can help make the site better by contributing (posting) great content in either new topics or replies to existing topics. You can also help the site by doing some recruiting. Ute Hub does not advertise to gain new members so word of mouth is the ticket. Invite your friends. Spread the word. Post an open invitation on your social networks. Do whatever you can to help get the word out to more Ute fans about this great community. 

Other ways of helping? Sure! I need input on how the site works, how things can be improved, bugs, constructive criticism etc.  If you have suggestions for new features or improvements, let me know! Pick Em and Predict the Score were member suggestions.

Road Map

I’ve been working on a new home page and theme for the site for awhile. I wanted to have it ready for this football season, but I wanted to finish off the contests for the mobile app first so mobile users could compete this season. The intention of the stuff is to hopefully increase performance of the site, especially during those 6-7 times per year where the football team is on the road and the server gets slammed with thousands of requests. I’ll keep at it and hopefully in 2023 we’ll see that implemented.

Once again THANK YOU to all who contributed!

UteBacker

Thank YOU for keeping us going!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.