Next:
TCU @  Utah
ESPN

That Victory at Stillwater Isn’t Looking Too Hot Right Now

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football That Victory at Stillwater Isn’t Looking Too Hot Right Now

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      The Miami Ute
      Participant

Oklahoma State might end up being one of the worst teams in the Big XII this season, kinda/sorta like Baylor last year, who was predicted to contend for the conference title and stepped into an elevator shaft. The Mountaineers are curb stomping the Cowboys in Stillwater as we speak, up 31-7 at halftime.

RoboUte
      Participant

I think us beating them broke their spirit tbh. They’d probably be having better showing this season if the team they thought they’d roll through didn’t leave them bruised and embarrassed.

The Miami Ute
        Participant

You think so? I mean, we didn’t blow them out and they made it a very close game at the end of the game. Personally, I just think that they’re not very good and overrated.

RoboUte
          Participant

Ya, I do. If you listen to all of their post game media they clearly had and still have no respect for Utah as a team. Not only were they humbled in an uncomfortable way, Utah played them hard the week before a tough conference test.

For every unrequited rally effort a team loses a piece of their total ability to muster it again. they played an emotional game against the razorbacks. Then a rough losing game they thought they’d easily win. Then were asked to play the team they were FINALLY looking forward to, only to watch them start to pull away in the 2nd. That’s a spirit killer of a stretch.

Jim Vanderhoof
      Participant

Ok state is horrible period.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.