Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

That was a great game

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football That was a great game

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

I wanted Washington here as a top 5 undefeated team. They’re tough. We’ll have our hands full either way.

2 1
      EagleMountainUte
      Participant

All drama of the SEC, playing a team who has to travel two time zones on a “neutral” field. Then you get a wide open missed helmet to helmet hit by the booth and head official staring at it. 

SEC taint is salty. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Uh, Utes are gonna beat ’em

EagleMountainUte
        Participant

Not going to be easy as you think. Those wideouts will be hard covers for the Utes. Browning tosses balls and they make adjustments on the fly. 

jamarcus24
          Participant

Ty Jones.  Wish we could have held onto him.

2 1
          Utah
          Participant

Rainbow Browning. Play zone, pick those rainbows off. 

I bet we will play a zone, wouldn’t surprise me to see Fotu slide out to DE, and go get those rainbows. UW’s OL has problems. Browning makes a lot of bad decisions and throws a lot of rainbows. 

Early in the game, the CB’s played the WR’s and they were beat. The WR’s made great plays. 

Late in the game, the CB’s backed off and played the ball in the air, not the WR. Browning leaves it in the air so long, that they were able to make plays on the ball. 

Anonymous
            Inactive

Folks keep yappin’ about Browning, but it seems like he’s got a noodle arm.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I didn’t say it would be easy, and Utah has their hands full next week, first. However, Utah is going to beat them.

EagleMountainUte
        Participant

Stay tuned for my NIU prediction. Utah wins easily against them. 

Utah
        Participant

NIU got killed by Iowa today. I’m suddenly not too worried. 

EagleMountainUte
          Participant

Utah’s OOC this season is set up perfectly for the ton P12 schedule. I just hate the late game against the f**ks of Provo. 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.