The Big 12 is yours, sincerely an OU fan

Viewing 5 reply threads

Sooner_Alumni
      Ute Fan
      @sooneralumni

I love watching Utah football and I especially love watching the beatdowns you all put on Lincoln Riley (TBOW). I don’t mind sporting Utah gear in Oklahoma because I’m that petty.

Anyway, good luck in the Big 12! I love the style of football you all play and you should contend for the league and playoff year in and year out.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Welcome back. Post more!

CoyoteUte
      Ute Fan
      @coyoteute

Appreciate ya dropping by! Speaking of Lincoln… I may or may not have made some changes to Kyle Whittingham’s wiki page a while back under his personal life section. Somehow it stuck, so keep it quiet 🤙

NashvilleUte
        Ute Fan
        @nashvilleute05

Omg Coyote! 😂 Nicely done!

Keep it secret, keep it safe… 🤐🤐

RedRocks
        Ute Fan
        @hypodactylus

Haha, nice.

TheNuschler
        Ute Fan
        @thenuschler

Coyote! I just read it, hilarious stuff. Well done! It’s blends in nicely with the rest of the mentions previously.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Hating on Lincoln Riley will forever bind us as fanbases. He abandoned you, we punished him for it. Go and dominate the SEC! I’ll be cheering for you

Knoblocker
      Ute Fan
      @knoblocker

This site has been tainted. I don’t know that I can enjoy it anymore.

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

I like to see that level of hate. And I look forward to you seeing the level between the U and BYU. It’s a good rivalry that will make the Big 12 all the richer for it. On that note, f**k BYU with a cactus.

CoyoteUte
        Ute Fan
        @coyoteute

I’ve always been a Gundy fan and have tons of respect for OSU’s athletic dept. Hoping to sneak out to Stillwater this fall to finally witness the Paddle People in person 🙏

BD
        Ute Fan
        @flyfisherman

Hopefully, you can stick around. We’ve got nothing but respect for Gundy and OSU. Looking forward to that game in Stillwater. Wish I could be there, but won’t be able to.

Knoblocker
          Ute Fan
          @knoblocker

Ha! I was kidding. Thank you. All the respect in the world to Whittingham and the Utah program too of course! Shame you can’t be in Stillwater. It’s going to be quite the scene.

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

Thank you for the vote of confidence. Although we’re a great team we aren’t quite on the level of playoff (though playoff expansions certainly won’t hurt), nor a shoe-in for the Big 12 championship at all. It’s a league where we will certainly expect to have a shot at the top consistently but it’s a big league and there’s a lot of teams in it that put together great teams from time to time. So you expect in any given year a few of them to be in the mix, each with as good a shot as any other. Like them we will ebb and flow.

Feel free to always stop by. Oh! and I just remembered something about USC and Lincoln. One my favorite memories as a fan will forever be how Utah walked in to a division (Pac 12 south) that essentially belonged to USC, a blue blood and top tier program, took it from them by force, and never gave it back. We ended our time as division rivals with four straight wins against them, two at the Coliseum, and one at a neutral site. F**king Go Utes.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The Big 12 is yours, sincerely an OU fan