Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

The D really only gave up 17 points

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The D really only gave up 17 points

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ProudUte
      Participant

And 14 of those points were in the 1st quarter. Congrats to Scalley and the D for figuring things out and shutting USC down.

2008 National Champ
      Participant

??? the pick 6 was only worth 7 points. Didn’t the D give up 3 TD’s and a field goal?

//r00t4Utes
        Participant

I’m guessing he’s giving credit for that last TD to the special teams.

ProudUte
          Participant

Yes, I don’t blame the D for that last TD. That was on the special team’s punt coverage.

Charlie
            Participant

The last TD was a gift so Utah could get the ball back with time on the clock. Watch a replay, Utes were not hiding the intent much at all. Never the less, the gift made Williams jump for joy.

2008 National Champ
              Participant

Thanks Charlie. If SC doesn’t score so quickly, Utah doesn’t have the chance to come back. I’d much rather Utah has the ball with a minute and change needing one point to win that SC having the ball with a couple minutes left and Williams being able to run the clock and score with seconds left.

Utesbyfive
              Participant

Whitt was playing chess out there all night, and Riley was trying his best to say “king me!”

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.