Next:
Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

Things like this make me so sad. Please teach your kids not to bully.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Things like this make me so sad. Please teach your kids not to bully.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ProudUte
      Participant
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I was bullied as a kid. It was the two big satellite dishes on the side of my head. It really bothered me and I was pretty self conscious about it until High School. Now that my kids are going into school I notice that my kid gets bullied about the dumbest things. The shirt he is wearing. I know now but didn’t know then but some people are just such dicks they can’t go a day without putting someone else down to make themselves feel better. Kind of a sad reality.
      I was much nicer about it when I was a kid and just ignored it at the time. Once in Junior High a kid flipped my ears multiple times so I turned around and got in a fight. My kid in the first grade just smacks the ones that are teasing him. Then he gets in trouble for retaliating because just like the refs in games Teachers only see the second offense.

Bullying does need to end and I always punish my kid for teasing or making fun of people.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Sad.

FYI I fixed the link for you. To post a link, copy the URL. Then click the link button and paste the link inside.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.