Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

This is hilarious

Welcome Forums They So Poo Poo This is hilarious

• This topic has 14 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by MDUte.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ProudUte
      Participant

CB Poll

When half your fans hate their rival more than they like their own team – this says a lot. Just made me laugh.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

I. Just. Can’t. Click. The. Link.

4 1
      RedUte14
      Participant

I thought you were honorable proud… now i see you spend too much time in the dark realm (especially as of late)

ProudUte
        Participant

Yeah, you are probably right. I just need to get my daily laugh. 🙂

Jim Vanderhoof
          Participant

I’m with you proud Ute. I read CB to get my daily laugh and to remind myself why nobody likes them.

UtesRule
      Participant

This rivalry has literally flipped from when I was growing up in the 70’s.

The majority of people voting in their poll would rather go 5-7 with one of the 5 wins being against Utah, vs going 9-4 and losing to Utah.

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

True. There was a time the only win of the season could be against TSPP and we would have been happy with that. That’s how bad things were for us, combined with how douchey they were.

ProudUte
        Participant

Yeah, it’s crazy. It’s kind of sad that your hate for your rival is greater than your love for your own team. I can’t get my head wrapped around this way of thinking.

I go into every college football weekend hoping for one thing – A UTAH WIN. I watch other games and enjoy them, but I get my joy from Utah winning.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Participant

What especially hilarious about this, is cougarboard was the first place I’d ever heard their decades-long shibboleth that Utah fans hate ybu-p more than we love Utah. And right there on their own fan site, they’re accidentally admitting what hypocrites they’ve always been.

Sanders
        Participant

I’m guessing Rising and Wilson will both get to beat BYU this yr. Wilson might even put up more points than whatever sloppy Joe they put behind center

PhiladelphiaUte
      Participant

Do you think Isaac might be able to throw more TDs to the Utes than his older brother?

MDUte
        Participant

This is pure gold hahahaha! The tables have completely turned and I love seeing their hypocrisy on full display!!!

UTE98
      Participant

Anybody else chuckle when they saw this?

NarfUte
      Participant

One of us! One of us!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.