Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

This Site

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      pedro
      Participant

Tony,

I just want to reach out and thank you for this site. I recently decided to check out a previous Ute related site that I used to frequent. While they have made a ton of upgrades, it isn’t UteHub. I just really like the layout, the readability and the general feel.

Thanks!!

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Thanks pedro. I’ve REALLY been working hard updating a massive amount of things. It’s not perfect but the new theme is much more streamlined. I have big update for the app coming soon, but I don’t think I can pull it off until after game 1 or 2. I welcome any constructive critiques, recommendations and input.

ProudUte
        Participant

I second that. Tony – you are the man!!!

Central Coast Ute
      Participant

Agreed. I tried another site a while back and couldn’t stand it. This is the best and ill always stick with it.

lgt4141
      Participant

Tony,

I spend too much time on this site! Thank you for making a fun distraction for us Ute fans!

Ute-yankee
      Participant

I recently canceled my pay subscription to another site after over 14 years, it had become stail and boring with very few posts per day and never any breaking news. This is my go to spot for everything Utes. Thank you Tony for building a great product. I’m loving it here.

Ute-yankee
      Participant

Thanks for the advice on taking my son to the game today, I doubt I would have had any replies on my old site.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Much appreciation. We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. Help out the site and TELL YOUR FRIENDS to join and participate, download the app etc! Share Ute Hub on all your social networks!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.