Next:
Utah @  Houston
ESPN+

This team is on the cuspose

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football This team is on the cuspose

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      2 4
      ReconUte
      Participant

of a decade long decline. Whitt is done. You can see it in his body language and then the problem is Scalley in waiting. He’s Whitt Jr. He has no other coaching experience or coaching network outside Utah and frankly that’s frightening. The D is going down hill just as fast as the O.

To top it off Harlan has done absolutely nothing positive for this University! Football is in decline and Basketball is a disaster. It makes me sick where things are athleticaly. There’s no way in HELL Harlan reverses course and hires someone other than Scalley and that’s where a decade of losing and mediocrity could take place. Its f**ked to think about!

It’s just unreal. Makes me sad and p**sed off at the same time!

MotherJabubu
      Participant

Surely a guy who messaged the N word to a black recruit is our best option at HC. No way in this era of racial sensitivity could this come back to bite us

Utegator
      Participant

You cannot go 2 years with a disaster QB room in college football. With the transfer portal and NIL… 2 seasons with a “game time decision”?

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Look at the bright side, at least season ticket prices will go up.

2008 National Champ
        Participant

The best thing about being a Utah fan while living in Arizona is that I can get great seats for a very reasonable price every year.

EagleMountainUte
      Participant

Literally the only positive last night was Scalley and the defense yet you take a chance to s**t on him?
      This is where the delusional fan is lost on me.

Whitt is responsible for the offense a lot more than Scalley is. He is the head coach. Whitt has mishandled the qb position so wildly it is sickening. He has also let Harding hang around for far too long and let coordinator after coordinator take all of the responsibility. Evaluation better be what they want to run because it doesn’t work with Wilson. You can see when he is deer in the headlights.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.