Participant

I see a bad moon rising

Today is the day

SorryWife
      Participant

We are so back

mesovanhorny
      Participant

Today is always my favorite day for college football. It holds so much promise, optimism, and hope.

Today, we’re undefeated. On paper, it looks like we have damned good team and as much potential as I’ve ever seen in my 35 years as a Utah fan. I also love the tough, dare I say, professional approach our coaching staff has brought to the hill. These guys really prepare well.

Today, we have a shot at our 1st Big 12 title, and the playoffs. Hell, today a natty is a possibility.

Fingers crossed that the Utes want it every bit as much as we do (I suspect they want those things even more). Fingers crossed that the key guys stay healthy, and that our receiver corp is as improved as they seem to be. Fingers crossed that the running game gets going, and teams can’t stop the threat on both the ground and through the air. Fingers crossed that that nasty and aggressive defensive mind set kicks in like it usually does at Utah, and embodies the Sack Lake City mentality we’ve seen recently. Fingers crossed that our defense intercepts every damn fool who dares throw on us (& some pick 6’s along the way).

Today is the best day to be a Utah football fan.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.