Next:
TCU @  Utah
ESPN

Today has been nuts

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Tons of upsets today. Lots of craziness.

KLars04
      Participant

It’s been awesome! Might find ourselves possibly moving up a spot or two with the Michigan and USC losses and that being their second loss.

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

You bring up a good point. Where would we be moving up to if we hadn’t shat the bed last week? Dang.

prestitute
          Participant

Honestly, probably to 6 or 7, but sigh. The silver lining with SMU playing well and Iowa St still winning is that we have a few games that could be marquee type game. Hell, if they haven’t lost more than 1, maybe even a game day or big noon for the holy war would be possible (or foe the Iowa St game if the same is true.

2 1
      SteelUte
      Participant

Crazy day- for rankings Sometimes it’s just as good to not play them it is to play. I don’t think we deserve to be higher than 18 until we start playing better.

KLars04
        Participant

I agree. Our Oklahoma state win isn’t looking great anymore. I’m sure some teams will pass us that are below us like A&M. I just hope we’re ready for ASU. 4-1 team that can beat us if the offense doesn’t get going. However, could be a good bounce back win to get some positive momentum going. I’m sure Tempe will be rocking next Friday

KLars04
          Participant

With all the ranked matchups next week in cominvation with all the upsets today, a solid win could really boost us up right back into the playoff conversations

SteelUte
      Participant

Arizona getting beat at home. Big 12 is so crazy. I don’t know who’s ending up on top!

1 1
        Rick Walker
        Participant

Arizona sucking makes last week a little more frustrating, I just hope we respond well the rest of the season.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.