Next:
Arizona @  Utah
ESPN

Top 10 prospects

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Top 10 prospects

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Bartle moved to KSL but I think he’s still going to be our recruiting source.
      link

Central Coast Ute
      Participant

I haven’t heard many people speak about Epenesa. I’m super high on this kid and glad to see Bartle bring him up, even if it just to say he’s a top target. I hope the Utes can land him.

MDUte
        Participant

Yes, it’s amazing we’re still legitimately in the mix for two 5* kids (Myles & Epenesa). Sounds like Epenesa is down to Iowa, Utah, and Miami. And he has family connections at all 3 so this could really break any which way at this point. All we know is he loved his OV to SLC and some think he might want to carve his own path forward (brother(s) went to Iowa I believe). Sounds like we’ve got a great shot. Outside of those 2, we appear to be in really good shape for 4* OT Aaron Dunn.

That said, this year’s class still has the potential to close out incredibly strong. If we got all 3 of those (I know, big if) Utah would skyrocket up to the high 20’s for this class. Plus, we have a number of our high 3* rated kids who are expected to get the “Utah ratings bump” up to 4* status. So, there’s still a lot to be optimistic about with ’25 Class from a crootin’ perspective….Go Utes!

krindor
          Participant

I’ve been following recruiting on all those boards – basically Epenesa is really quiet about things and none of those fanbases feel like they have a strong inside track.

Some rumors that Miami is a bit behind the other two…but also rumors that Miami is trying to put together a massive NIL deal that will vault them to the top.

Anticipation is that he’ll quietly announce with little fanfare. He wanted to commit by end of July, and obviously didn’t, so he might be waiting to see what Miami can put together?

Central Coast Ute
          Participant

Good info and thank you for sharing. I know one of his brothers went to Iowa and was drafted by the Bills. I believe it was the same year Zack Moss was. Buffalo really likes him

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.