Next:
Utah @  Houston
ESPN+

Troy Taylor is not leaving

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Troy Taylor is not leaving

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      AgouraUte

The path to a P5 coaching job is much easier if he builds a good system at Utah.

An FCS job requires him to do amazing, than go to an FBS team and do amazing. That’s allot of unknowns, pay decreases and family moves.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Given our history with OC’s I think it’s good we’re even having this discussion.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If I were he, I would only look at a HC job in the MWC (ex-SJSU) right now. Nothing else in the college level makes sense. 

3 4

I agree with you it makes no sense, but it begs the question; why is he looking at such a low level job?? 

Is there personality issues with kwhitt or others? It would be interesting to know what’s really going on.  

AgouraUte

I don’t think he was looking. I think Sac State has his name on the list.

palos_verdes_ute
      Participant

The guy was in the HS level just a few years ago.  He’s grateful at his position and he has a lot to learn.  I say he’s here to stay at least another 2 years.  

Anonymous
        Inactive

Just ask Jay Hill if taking a FCS HC job is a springboard. He’s killing it at Weber St and hasn’t sniffed a promotion. 

UtesRock
      Participant

Smart decision for a long and succesful carrer in the Division 1-A arena.

noneyadb
      Participant

What if… Utah loses to Brigham and is playing in the Vegas bowl this weekend. Is Taylor still the OC?

1 1
        Utah
        Participant

After losing Daniels? No. 

noneyadb
          Participant

Who’s down voting this? Don’t care, but seriously what’s the reason?

Utah
            Participant

I think there is a certain member of a organization who follows me around and downvotes all my posts…I think they think they are making Jesus happy or something. Or they are just a good old fashioned bully. ha ha.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.