Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

SMU’s offense is horrible.

Itacoatiara22
      Participant

It is painstakingly bad.

Larry B
      Participant

Both offenses are terrible. Hill does appear to be a huge upgrade over their old DC, though.

MFury
        Participant

TSPP defense looks better, but hard to gauge too much against the SMU offense.

UteFan Vineyard
      Participant

I believe SMU as lost 5 or 6 straight games against P4/P5 teams, right? Easy to see why…

MFury
        Participant

I hope they are still playing Retzlaff in November

D T
        Participant

SMU has lost their last 4 games against P4 competition AND been held under 20 each time.

alUmnUs
      Participant

Both of these teams SUCK!

Tony (admin)
        Keymaster

They’re having a contest to decide who wants to lose the most.

Ted Lasso
      Participant

It’s gonna be a long season.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

That was some of the worst football I’ve seen in a long time. That SMU quarterback is atrocious. 

Dallas
        Participant

The turds ended a long away game losing streak and smu lost their home game win streak.

Ultimate Ute
      Participant

I usually take a measured and reserved opinion regarding the relative merits of future Utah opponents, but if Bad Moon Rising plays in the game against tEaM dWN soUTh then the Provostan Madrasa is going to get their butts kicked.

The zOob QB is below average, SMU’s is even worse, he can’t run, can’t pass, and is a poor decision maker.

ProudUte
        Participant

It was an ugly game for sure. BYU has no offense, but I think their D looked good. But, is it because SMU has no offense? I don’t know anything for sure.

22Ute22
          Participant

SMU’s offense is terrible due to the OL being awful. Their backup QB Preston Stone is far by the better throwing QB, but apparently SMU’s OL is so abysmal that they can’t buy him ANY time in the pocket and he’s not mobile at all. So they have to play the much more mobile backup.

fosternano
      Participant

It was painful watching that game. Both had okay defenses paired with just horrible offense.

TSPP plays like that against Utah. I’ll take Utah by 3 scores as long as Whitt doesn’t take pity on them

Kolya
      Participant

What is TSPP?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.