Next:
Utah @  Houston
ESPN+

TSPP vs UCF is making me sick

Donate in the 2024 Fundraiser! Forums Utah Utes Sports Football TSPP vs UCF is making me sick

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      SalUteopia
      Participant

Watching them convert 4th downs, successfully faking on a FG, scoring TDs with a seemingly mediocre QB.. all of it and any of it, is making me sick to my stomach. Oh, and UCF’s starting QB got hurt on their 1st drive, so it’s only matter of how many points they win by..

2 1
      PhillyUte
      Participant

Who is this genius offensive coordinator BYU has? Can we get him to coach our offense?

Rick Walker
      Participant

It’s amazing how every time BYU makes a mistake or gets beat on a play they just walk into a score

Kellso
        Participant

Luck of the Irish.

HoosierUte
        Participant

they are definitely getting the bounces this season. Can’t really fault them for that – i do wish we would catch a break.

Utah#1
        Participant

It won’t happen against better competition. If they do happen to get into the CFP, more than likely they will play a team or teams that won’t let them get lucky. However, they are having a lot of success with their former Ute coaches! That tells me IMO, Sitake has allowed them all to coach how they best believe will help the team win and trust his coaches, so I won’t discount BYU completely because they are winning with former Ute coaches on staff, and the players are responding to that! Something a Whitt led football hasn’t done because he’s a control freak a won’t let the coaches on the offensive side coach and what has caused p**s poor offenses for years under his watch. That’s my opinion at least.

pedro
      Participant

If we played with the same energy BYU plays with, we’d be pretty good. We don’t

4 2
      Ghost of the HEB
      Participant

Just accept they aren’t gonna lose this year and it ruins your day less

HoosierUte
        Participant

i haven’t watched iowa st this season, but i am confident in saying that b12 teams will get squashed in the playoff.

jshame17
        Participant

Yeah.

Some years you just realize that there is as much bad in the world, as good, if not more…

Utah#1
      Participant

Plus they are playing a 3-4 team so they won’t get much respect there.

Ted Lasso
      Participant

First of all, UCF’s starting QB never got hurt. He is still in the game.

Second of all, sports are cyclical. You guys had the best 4-5 year stretch in your school’s history. And I don’t think it’s over if I might add. Whitt has put together some great recruiting classes the last few years.

Third of all, you guys could still very well have a formidable season and could ruin BYU’s special season. At the beginning of the season I would have been ecstatic if BYU could just get to 6 wins. You guys will be back soon enough!

Anfernee
        Participant

Appreciate you, Ted. 👊

Utesbyfive
      Participant

They’re going to smoke us.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.