Next:
Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

Marcus Williams and Garett Bolles NFL potential

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Marcus Williams and Garett Bolles NFL potential

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Wilson’s Mustache
      Participant

Anonymous
      Inactive

Great to see you posting again!  Bolles abuses everyone he goes up against. Most of the holding calls are perfect pancakes because he made it look so easy. I didn’t know he was high on radar already. Wish he would stay one more year. 

rbmw263
      Participant

I really think Bolles has top 5 pick potential. Been waiting to see something like this to confirm, because im no scout. He has a ways to go technique wise and in pasa pro but man….I’ve never seen anyone that big move that well. We should be giving this guy carries. lol. His potential is off the charts

Anonymous
      Inactive

Geez, add Lowell Lotulelei and Utah could have 3 first round picks.  I think Hunter Dimick and Joe Williams will go in the first 4 rounds.  Are there any more?  

rbmw263
        Participant

Dillman will get drafted. Was probably a first 4 round guy before injury

AgouraUte

Are the two of these guys leaving a done deal? We could really use them another year.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Sounding like Bolles, Lotulelei and Marcus Williams are all getting first round draft grades. They gone. Was not sure on Dielman due to injury, but Hans Olson rated him third or fourth round. Have not heard much on Joe Williams, but the NFL never overlooks that type of speed. Tim Patrick?

Anonymous
          Inactive

Late round guy potentially. Joe Williams is intriguing I just worry with his quitting problems will teams want to use a pick on him. Make him prove it on a scout team. 

Utahute72
      Participant

Even with his hiatus Joe is third in the PAC 12 in rushing and nipping on the heels of one and two.

Anonymous
        Inactive

NFL looks pretty hard at everything. He is running better than anyone in the nation right now. That second touchdown he scored against ASU he was in the end zone once he made the first cut. 

Oregon he is going to have an even bigger game considering how awful Oregon is defensively. 

AlohaUte
      Participant

I am as high on Utah as I’ve ever been. That ASU game coupled with how we played Washington really showed me something. If we can win out and we can sneak into the playoff, we could make some noise.

MotherJabubu
      Participant

Lotulelei’s stock has probably fallen a little this year. He hasn’t had the slam dunk year he was predicted to have. He is still really darn good. I don’t think Dimick or Joe Williams go very high. Probably 5th or later. Bolles and Marcus Williams are homerun picks. 1st or 2nd for sure.

89ute
      Participant

I hate to see our juniors leave early but this is what brings in higher quality depth. When three juniors jump ship from a stable program, heads turn.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.