Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Tyler Huntley signs with Dolphins

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Professional Sports NFL Tyler Huntley signs with Dolphins

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Xanthis
      Participant

Makes sense. Tua should probably medically retire. Hope Tyler plays well and earns more contracts.

2 1
        DataUte
        Participant

Tua gets $167M guaranteed for injury (but must be forced). But, if he is medically cleared to return and retires, he only gets the $43M he has already been paid unless there is some other settlement.

He needs to get Cam’s knee doctor to never clear him to play, even if he wants to ;).

CityCreekUte
      Participant

I hope he gets an opportunity.

TX_UTE
      Participant

Plus he finally gets to be on a team from his home state. Hope he gets an opportunity and balls out for the Hallandale Trio!

DataUte
      Participant

Didn’t realize he went from Ravens backup to them holding onto him on the practice squad. That stinks. Made the 53-man roster on Browns, then cut shortly afterward, then Ravens giving him a lifeline. Hope he can play and tear it up in Miami but likely backup to Skylar Thompson (2nd year out of Kansas St.) to learn the plays?

The Miami Ute
      Participant

As a long-time Dolphin fan, I love this move. Huntley is way better than Thompson and it wouldn’t surprise me if Huntley plays against Seattle this Sunday if Thompson isn’t effective in moving the team. Huntley grew up in Dania Beach 20 minutes from Hard Rock Stadium so it’s a homecoming for him.

LetItRide
        Participant

This will be a smart move by Miami.
        He is all ball control and doesn’t turn the ball over.
        Just short throws to way better receivers and let them do the work.
        Playoff experience.
        This is an incredible move back home!

His weakness is redzone efficiency. He needs to be better at closing drives with TDs.

SteelUte
      Participant

Go get it Snoop! Hope he gets a chance!

Central Coast Ute
      Participant

🤢🤮

In all seriousness, I’m happy for him.

The Miami Ute
        Participant

Bills fan alert….

Central Coast Ute
          Participant

You caught me. I really don’t hate the Dolphins. NFL rivalry is nothing like Utah/TSPP to me.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.