Next:
Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

Tyler Huntley to Start for Dolphins on MNF!

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Tyler Huntley to Start for Dolphins on MNF!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      leftyjace
      Participant

I didn’t look for a link because I wanted to hurry and post it because I was excited when I saw it… Scrolling at the bottom of the sports ticker on Fox. It said that Tyler Huntley is starting for the Dolphins Monday! I have no idea why… Is this due to an injury? Or did he play himself into an opportunity? Does anybody know?

leftyjace
      Participant

Found the link

https://www.nfl.com/news/dolphins-to-start-qb-tyler-huntley-against-titans-on-monday

Looks like it’s due to injury and he’s getting a crack at it

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Yeah this is great. I hope he shines.

RedUte14
      Participant

he is probably better or at least a different look than the other 2 back up’s.

but yeah Tua got concussed again.

//r00t4Utes
      Participant

As a Phins fan, I was stoked when they signed him and was hoping they would’ve signed him over the summer to be the main backup.

The other 2 backups have been absolutely garbage. Skylar Thompson, they drafted 3yrs ago but looks worse now than as a rookie somehow. Tim Boyle was the NYJ 3rd string last season, which I don’t think anything more needs to be said about that.

I’m excited to see the former Ute on my team. It will make what’s left of the season for Miami fun for me.

Central Coast Ute
      Participant

I’m not sure why he’s getting the start, but Thompson has not been good. Maybe Miami has more insight.
      I hope he tears it up!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.