Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

UCF/TCU

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Charlie Foxtrot
      Participant

Under 3 min left in the game UCF needs a TD to win and they are on the UCF side of the field. Run three straight times and run 60 seconds off of the clock? Down to the 2 min time out now. I haven’t watched UCF at all this season, but I don’t understand the play calling here at all? The last UCF possession before this one they ran every time too?

RedUte14
      Participant

they have had success running the whole game.

Charlie Foxtrot
        Participant

Yeah, I get that, but at some point you are playing both the D and the clock.

2008 National Champ
      Participant

didn’t they just get the TD to go ahead? seems like their plan worked

Charlie Foxtrot
        Participant

Yes they did, but they left 36 seconds on the clock and now TCU is in field goal range, so what the hell do I know? lol

Charlie Foxtrot
      Participant

TCU misses a 58 yard FG wide right and loses by 1. I guess UCF could have used an extra run or two so TCU couldn’t get a chance to try and score at the end.

22Ute22
      Participant

Wow, I turned this game off because I thought TCU would run away with it. Guess I better watch the highlights. As for why they ran the ball, their best weapons on offense are their RB’s. They have the best RB corp in the big 12 imo.

22Ute22
      Participant

Wow, I turned this game off because I thought TCU would run away with it. Guess I better watch the highlights. As for why they ran the ball, their best weapons on offense are their RB’s. They have the best RB corp in the big 12 imo.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.