Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

UCLA vs Stanford Tonight

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football UCLA vs Stanford Tonight

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

I’m hoping to watch this game in an hour, unless the lovely wife has other plans.

Thoughts on this game? I think I’d have to go for the trees on this one, just to get another mark in the loss column for UCLA in our division.

javadave
      Participant

Stanford should win. UCLA has lots of injuries and Rosen is overrated.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Stanford with a pick six early in the 1st quarter. On my 3rd glass of wine and the game just started. May not be able to stay awake for this one…

javadave
      Participant

and they score again… 14-3. Enjoy your wine. 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am starting to feel better about asu beating ucla like they did. Ucla is not a good team.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Stanford has Barry Sanders…why are they not giving him the ball every play?

Anonymous
      Inactive

UCLA has lost several starters on Defense, including certain first round draft choice Myles Jack. But they suck.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

THere are a couple of us in chat…

Chat

Anonymous
        Inactive

That gives me a page whith “CHAT” in a large white space and no ability to type anything.

Don’t matter. Stanford is trashing UCLA. Utah will have a field day with Rosen at RES. Stanford will win the North and will be a real challenge for Utah if Wilson does not step it up.

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Hmm. I might have accidentally turned it off for mobile phones. We just left chat. 35-10 trees and it isn’t even half. Snoozer. Time for bed.

I’ll look into the phone chat thing tomorrow.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Tony (admin).
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.