Next:
Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

UNLV vs. KU: Having a hard time not cheering for the Rebels

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football UNLV vs. KU: Having a hard time not cheering for the Rebels

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      UteFan Vineyard
      Participant

Even though I feel I should be cheering for BIG 12 to do well, I’m finding myself cheering for the Rebels. Anybody else in the same boat?

Tony (admin)
      Keymaster

Honestly, I have no idea. I’m completely ambivalent.

//r00t4Utes
      Participant

This is a crazy last drive for UNLV.

NarfUte
      Participant

Kansas lost to the freakin Illini last week. Their credibility is already shot – go rebels

ORute
      Participant

Man the b12 nationally is not looking so strong. Kansas was supposd to be a top contender in the league, losing at home to a decent but no powerhouse G5 at home doesn’t look great

The Miami Ute
      Participant

I have zero loyalty or empathy for the Big XII and, in cases like this, always root for the underdog. Especially a long time conference partner. As some old-timers here probably remember, UNLV came close to getting KW fired due to a beating they administered to Utah in 2007 (won 27-0). Go Rebels!

PhiladelphiaUte
      Participant

I didn’t find it very hard at all to celebrate UNLV’s takedown of Kansas. I can’t stand the Jayhawks. Go Rebels!

UteFan Vineyard
        Participant

Yep. Too many recent changes in conferences. Hard to feel any loyalty to the BIG 12. Happy for the Rebels on the great comeback win!

RoboUte
      Participant

The Kansas schools’ fans particularly don’t like Utah for some reason. I hadn’t really dedicated any thought to them prior to joining the conference so I don’t really understand why.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.