Next:
Utah @  Utah State
CBS Sports Network

UO

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Utah5410
      Participant

I’ve been saying it all year. We can absolutely beat UO at home. RES is going to be popping next week. Yes , even at 1:30. The Ducks are beatable. BB will get better. And Vaki has given this team the spark that it’s needed. Bo Nix cute dinking and dunking won’t work in RES. We just need to control the run. Something we didn’t do very well of tonight. Nix does not have a great arm. And UO D is just Meh.

UO barely beat TT on the road. We win on Sat and it’s all on the table for UW.

I’ve said this all year, look at my posts we can beat UO. I thought the USC game was an L especially without CR.

As far as CR AND BK let them go. Assume they’re leaving. If they want to stay they will. But I’m officially moving on. If they come back great. But, no more excuses.

Go Utes.

UteBacker

I’d like to say you’re crazy, but now is not the time. It’s too soon.

Go Utes….f’n amazing.

UtMtBiker
      Participant

I disagree on the run defense. We gave up one big run which was due to a back up safely being late and missing a tackle. Might not have happened if Bishop was in there. If that play is stopped at a 10-15 yards, we only gave up 113 on the ground. Even with the big run, we gave up less than 150. OU will test our CBs tackling on the side lines. Getting off blocks and stopping the bubble screen for 2-3 yards gains will be critical.

UteFanatic
      Participant

Sure, Utah can win at home. The Utah homefield advantage is real and means we have a legit shot against any team.

Losing Barton is absolutely brutal for the defense, though. Stopping their run is going to be tough without him.

Utah
      Participant

One of two things will happen:

Oregon will shut down our run game, our offense will be awful and we get destroyed.

OR

Both teams come in, both teams play great defense, and it’s a slog with a TO being returned for a TD and the winning team winning some f**ked up score like 11-15 or 26-23.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.