Next:
Arizona @  Utah
ESPN

Urban Meyer loses his prime parking spot on campus…

Beat Arizona Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Urban Meyer loses his prime parking spot on campus…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      PlainsUte
      Participant

and other likely punishment?

Utah
      Participant

This is so tough. And we know so little. And McMurphy lost a lot of credibility with his continued smear campaign. 

If Urban reported to who he was supposed to and nothing was done, then he has done nothing wrong. 

And we will probably never really know if he did or not (unless Ohio State releases that and Urban is fired). 

UtMtBiker
        Participant

The report will be made public because it’s being funded by tax payer dollars at a public university.  So, we’ll know what the report says but who knows if it will be acurate or not.  

What smear campaign? Everything I’ve read from him has names and appears to be solid reporting. I haven’t seen any of the “sources tell me” type stuff.  

Utahute72
        Participant

Trevor Matich made a good point this afternoon. How much do we want coaches delving into the lives of assistant coaches and players. If law enforcement has investigated and determined there is no infraction how far should the coach go to investigate. Sounds like Meyer did report something to the hierarchy, not clear when or what.

sweetgrass
      Participant

At least 2 burpees, sensitivity training and a nugge by Brutus

Ute Bc
      Participant

Do you think they made Urban stay in the “Pit” during his suspension?

PlainsUte
      Participant

The answer is “Three game suspension”.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.