Next:
Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

Utah better go all the way out this Saturday

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah better go all the way out this Saturday

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      rbmw263
      Participant

and that includes the coaches. No holding back. I want this team to come out p**sed the (*#$ off and let it all fly. Dont really have much to lose, but adding a top 10 win on the road would be a nice accomplishment to add to the season. Also the Alamo/Holliday are still in play with a W.

Last weekend sucked. Love this team no matter what though. Beat Colorado.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Does a Holiday Bowl on the line and top ten win excite Ute fans?  

I don’t even really care about denying Colorado to allow USC to beat Washington again. 

If Utah fires Roderick I might get excited again. As it stands now I am p**sed SEZ expansion hasn’t happened and playing TDS-P until forever it feels like. 

Ute Bc
        Participant

It excites me!  Would love to end the season with those accomplishments.   Although it will make those losses (CAL and ORE) hurt just a little more. 

pedro
        Participant

Can’t respond… too busy looking for a Kleenex for you

Anonymous
          Inactive

But…you did respond? 

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m afraid that a win against Colorado would just further highlight how badly they blew it against Cal and Oregon. You are what your record says you are: Utah beat a team they shouldn’t have in USC and they lost to teams they shouldn’t have in Cal and Oregon. They are consistently erratic and do not play with much margin for error.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.