Utah @  Oklahoma State
Fox

Utah Crootin’

Welcome Cowboy Fans Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah Crootin’

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      MDUte
      Participant

Iose Epenesa, from Edwardsville IL, is a high 4* DL (.978 247 composite rating). Probably a long shot but love seeing this level of talent coming on an OV from an area Utah doesn’t typically recruit.

2008 National Champ
      Participant

wasn’t there a high draft pick from Iowa with that same last name?

edit: A.J. Epenesa 2nd round to the Bills in 2020. Not sure if they are related

The Miami Ute
        Participant

AJ is his older brother.

2008 National Champ
          Participant

I know we’re supposed to assume the same ability for everyone in a family but I always think of the Griffey trivia question: how many combined major league home runs did Ken jr. and his brother Keith hit?

The Miami Ute
            Participant

LOL…then there was Diego and Hugo Maradona…

UtesRule
            Participant

Good point, but Ken Griffey Sr. was pretty dang good!

3 3
      Uteanooga
      Participant

P**s on the lot of you. I wish Mikki Kane-Barton had 5 sets of twins. We would have won a few national championships by now.

Come to Utah Lose. You will love it!

2008 National Champ
        Participant

That sounds excruciating

MDUte
          Participant

Would love to see Utah bring in Bryce Foster from Texas A&M. He was a high 4* (95) OL coming out of high school and a 3 year starter at Center. He was recently cut from the team because he struggled with injuries last season and hasn’t been involved enough through their Spring ball. But he would bring great experience and talent to Utah’s OL and be an upgrade replacement for Faaiu. And with 1 year to play, I’d imagine he would love an opportunity, like at Utah, to get himself back on track for a career in the NFL. He’s scheduled to visit USC this week, I believe. Would love to see Whitt/Harding snatch him away from Lincoln Riley!

Bryce Foster OL/C – transfer from Texas A&M

D T
            Participant

Ironically enough, he was replaced at TAMU by Faaiu….Wouldn’t that be interesting to get him to come to our program?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.