Next:
Utah @  Arizona State
ESPN

Utah is Top 15 in the country in CFB Revenue

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah is Top 15 in the country in CFB Revenue

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      MDUte
      Participant

For those that might question whether Utah’s brand is really in the mix for P2 inclusion, this graphic says a lot!
      Aside from comparing Utah to the others in the Top 15 or 20 schools, more importantly, compare Utah to our competition out West (Colorado, Arizona State, Arizona, Stanford, Cal). Go Utes!!

AlohaUte
      Participant

Surprised that Texas Tech is the next highest B12.

I’ll also add that this list is public schools only.

RedRocks
      Participant

Interesting. I wonder what is included as revenue and where the money is mostly coming from.

Charlie
        Participant

Looking at Oregon, I assume donations are not included.

belli1976
      Participant

The title should be “ Highest honestly reported Revenue Earning College Football programs”

The Miami Ute
      Participant

If this list is accurate, then there’s no more starker evidence of the massive financial doping conditions that Oregon operates under. Were they not to be under the Nike umbrella, they’d be just another decent team out west.

AlohaUte
        Participant

They weren’t really decent before Nike, so I’m not sure they’d be any better than what Cal has been.

HoosierUte
      Participant

Notre Dame? USC? Id like it to be true but this list is sus.

AlohaUte
        Participant

Private schools don’t report revenue. The only schools on this list are public schools.

HoosierUte
          Participant

ah gotcha. would take tds out too, i was hoping they just didn’t crack the top 50.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.