Utah preview

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      bopahull
      Participant
      3 1
      Dallas
      Participant

Nice article. It mentioned twice that Kuithe may not return. He states it as speculation, but I’ve been noticing how conspicuous the lack of talk about him has been. Kuithe was AMAZING. I think we forget how good he was because Kincaid overshadowed his success. So the fact we’re not hearing about him makes me worried.

D T
        Participant

Their take on BK tells me they don’t know much….Everything I’ve gleaned tells me he’s back & good to go this year.

MFury
          Participant

Closing line is great, after discussing the potential risks to the Utes season. It notes that even if we have another round of injuries, or whatever, …

“Whittingham just wins games.”

2 1
          Dallas
          Participant

Not to question your assessment, but based on what statements or information have you come to that conclusion? Because I’ve gleaned the opposite; however, admittedly I’m not in the know. It just seems odd how little he’s mentioned vs how important an offensive weapon he was.

2008 National Champ
            Participant

by all accounts, Kuithe had a good spring and was able to handle everything the staff allowed him to do. I don’t think we know anything more than that at this point.

Unless something happened behind the scenes that only insider’s know, there really hasn’t been anything to indicate he won’t be back. Even trying to conflate his twin’s injury history doesn’t really jibe since ACL’s don’t have anything to do with genetics.

Dallas
              Participant

Fingers crossed.

Daedalus17
        Participant

Go watch his big 12 media day interview. Kuithe represented Utah in Las Vegas with Cam.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.