Ute Hub constantly logging out…

Viewing 8 reply threads

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Maybe I’m the only one who has this problem but every time I come to Utehub I am logged out and need to log back in, even if I click the “stay logged in” (or “remember me” or whatever) button. Is that a site issue or a browser issue (I use Chrome)? This is the only site it happens on. Other ones, once I’m logged in, it stays logged in unless I clear my cache / cookies, am away for a long time, or manually log out.

Is there a work around for that?

highlandute7
      Ute Fan
      @highlandute7

This happens to me all the time now as well. Both web and mobile.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

That’s weird. Thanks for letting me know. Not happening to me. I am traveling so I won’t be able to do much until I get back Monday, but I will take a look at it. Ever since that DDOS attack a lot of weird things have been happening.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Tony, I am not experiencing this problem.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Appreciate the info. Please tell me which browser and OS etc you are using.

highlandute7
            Ute Fan
            @highlandute7

Happens to me on Chrome as well as on the app.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Been happening to me for years.

Not limited to a specific browser or device either, as it happens on my home laptop, my work laptop, my iPad, and my phone.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

If there are issues definitely let me know. Otherwise I may not be aware of them. There may be settings in each person’s browser with regards to login settings etc. So perhaps resetting anything to do with UteHub.com might help. Also let me know your browser and OS and anything else about your system that may be helpful.

AlohaUte
          Ute Fan
          @alohaute

Happens for me in Chrome and Edge. On both my Windows 10 OS and Android on my phone.

SkinyUte
          Ute Fan
          @skinyute

Chrome 126.0.6478.127 on both my work and home Win 11 laptops.

Safari on my iPhone 13 and iPad (10th Generation), both on iOS 17.5.1.

I’ve deleted all UH cookies, cleared cache, etc. but it still never works. Not a huge deal, as I mostly just lurk…just kinda weird.

bopahull
        Ute Fan
        @bopahull

Sounds like UTEHUB is trying to tell you something.

pics
      Ute Fan
      @pics

Happens to me too. iPad ios 17.5.1 Safari browser.

OldAsDirtUte
      Ute Fan
      @oldasdirtute

Haven’t seen the problem. Using Android, Edge, & Firefox.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I made some changes which may help. Won’t know until I hear from some of you. Let me know.

beaslad
        Ute Fan
        @beaslad

I was lurking this morning and then just jumped back on now and was logged out. Happens to me pretty much once a day. Either on my PC or iPhone (both using Chrome).

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Are you saying you logged in and you were automatically logged out? Not quite understanding. If you could clarify that would be great. Also everyone should check your browser’s cookie policies and such as related to Ute Hub.

beaslad
            Ute Fan
            @beaslad

No, I just meant that in the morning I was logged in and then when I came back later that afternoon I was logged out and had to log back in.

Tony (admin)
              Admin/Founder
              @admin

Great. Thanks for clarifying that. I hope that the recent tweaks I made will resolve the issue. Let me know! Be sure to clear your cookies and browser cache.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I wonder if some people are somehow switching between http and https. Please look at the URL in the browser when you are “logged in” and then compare it to when you’re “logged out.” Also if you do have this issue and you can REPEAT the steps to make it happen, ping me and I’d like to do a zoom meeting with you!

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

It’s always happened to me- android and chrome and now IOS and chrome. Both logged in and logged out are https

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

How often do you folks that have the issue visit the site and/or login? Once a day or less? Might be related to the cookie refresh time, which was only 24 minutes.

Please clear your cookies, your browser cache, and re-login. Then let’s see what happens. I think perhaps the reason it doesn’t happen to some users like me, is we are logged in and hitting the site more often. Users that aren’t doing that may not be refreshing the cookies. I’ve extended the cookie values to a RFLT (really *** long time). 🙂 It may take a day or two in order to determine if this fixes anything…

UofU Fanatic
        Ute Fan
        @uofufanatic

Mine occasionally logs me out but seems infrequent, such as 2+weeks I would guess and I Isuzu check this website several times daily

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions Ute Hub constantly logging out…